INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and Free Movement of such Data, amended and supplemented, and Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Decision no. 52/2012 SC AVIS Hotels Ltd. has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another person.
The purpose of data collection is the operation of reservation of tourist services, the invoicing of the tourist services in accordance with the provisions of the Fiscal Code and the security and security of the goods and valuables of the persons concerned and the goods of the operator and of the affected areas.
You are required to provide your personal data, which is necessary for the operation of the reservation of tourist services, issuing the invoice of the requested tourist services and the safeguarding of the security of your own belongings, the property and of the tourist services operator. Your refusal determines the impossibility of booking and paying for tourist services.
The collection of personal data using video surveillance is done with your tacit consent (understanding and accepting the meaning of the Video Surveillance Area indicator). The video surveillance areas are AVIS Hotel's reception, the parking and the surroundings of Hotel Avis.
The registered information is intended for use by the operator and is communicated on request only to the authorities of the state entitled by law.
According to Law No. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data that concerns you and ask to delete the data. For the exercise of these rights you can address with a written request dated and signed at SC AVIS Hotels SRL, Aerogarii Bvd. No 10 Sector 1 Bucharest, Postal Code 014054, with confirmation of receipt, by fax at 021 232 44 67 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to appeal to the courts. If some of your data are incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible.
• personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is the person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identities;
• processing of personal data - any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data by automatic or non-automatic means such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing to third parties by transmission, dissemination or otherwise, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
• Storing - Retaining on any kind of support personal data collected;
• Personal data record system - any organized personal data structure, accessible according to certain criteria, whether this structure is organized centrally or decentralized or is distributed according to functional or geographic criteria.
• operator - any natural or legal person, whether private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and means of processing personal data;
• third party - any natural or legal person, whether is private or public, including public authorities, their institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or the person empowered, or the persons under the direct authority of the operator or the person empowered , are authorized to process data;
• recipient - any natural or legal person, whether is private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures to which data are disclosed, whether or not a third party; public authorities to whom data are communicated under a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients;
• anonymous data - data that, due to the origin or specific processing modality, can't be associated with the identified or identifiable person;
• statistical data - data that were obtained as a result of the processing of the personal data by the operator, but which can't be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical purposes and / or for information, promotion.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
AVIS Hotels SRL may collect personal data from you but only with
your agreement and if you provide them voluntarily. Collection of personal data using video surveillance is done with your tacit consent (understanding and accepting the meaning of the "video surveillance" indicator). Video surveillance spaces are the hotel reception, the hotel parking and the surrounding area.
The order form presented on the https://www.avishotel.ro website requires information through which you can be identified or we can contact you for booking the tourist services and then billing the services.
This information is processed only by the person responsible with online booking , according to the organization chart of the company. This person has the obligation to use your personal data provided when completing the reservation form only in the interest of the service.
Also, if the user decides to purchase the requested package, your personal data is collected securely for the accounting department to prepare the accounting documents according to the law.
Persons who come into contact with your personal data are forbidden to use these data outside the service and to communicate these data to third parties.
We use personal data collected for the following purposes:
• to confirm your order;
• to notify you of updates to offers, special offers, updated information, and other new services offered
• To deliver financial accounting documents related to the services you have requested or purchased
• to help us deliver the best offer for your request
• To solve your claims and complaints
AVIS Hotels Ltd may disclose your personal data to third parties if this is required by law or if there is a special request from you to do so.
When we are required to provide personal data or are allowed to do so, only the data required to fulfill the subject matter of the request will be disclosed.
AVIS Hotels Ltd does not sell, change or rent personal data to third parties.
Using statistical data and anonymous data
AVIS Hotels Ltd does not use personal data to produce statistical data. Personal data communicated by tourists / travel agencies containing personal data about tourists are only processed to contract tourist services and to issue financial-accounting documents in order to pay the ordered services.
AVIS Hotels Ltd does not sell products and / or services to be purchased by minors, AVIS Hotels Ltd can sell or charge goods / services for minors but purchased by an adult. If you are a minor and access a site, you can do it only if you are under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
AVIS Hotels Ltd